Saturday, February 23, 2008
Number Two is on it's way!
For those of you that don't know already, we are having another baby. It's still pretty early, I'm only about 5 weeks pregnant and won't official go to the doctors until the end of March. We are very excited. We have been telling Ashlyn there's a baby in Mommy's tummy. So now whenever Jason or I say where's the baby, Ashlyn points to my stomach. She loves giving it kisses. It's really cute. I'm feeling pretty good, no nausea yet, just a little more tired than normal. Ashlyn was a pretty easy pregnancy, so hopefully this one will be too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! so exciting! congrats! hope you continue to feel good
we can't wait for the little guy!
WOW congrats..... I hope its a boy so you can have the set.... CONGRATS
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment