The last week was busy. One Wednesday, one of my best friends Cindy came out to see our new house and stayed the night. It was very nice seeing her. I can't wait until she is finally done with school this year, so she has more time to hang out. She might even be getting a job down in Orange County, which would be even better, then she can come and hang out all the time.
Thursday we went to Partyopolis with Aunt Maria and Quinn. It's a warehouse with a bunch of bounce houses. We stayed there about and hour. Ashlyn and Quinn had so much fun. Then we went to lunch and Maria and I had to ask ourselves, how are we going to do this when we both have one more. But really the kids were actually very good all day.
Friday night Jason and I went out for his friend, Ephraim's going away party. It was at a bar in Santa Monica, so Ashlyn had a over night at Nona and Papa's. For those of you that know we are trying again, we were unsuccessful last month, so needless to say I had a fun night out at the bar. It was nice seeing some friends we haven't seen for a while.
Saturday was Papa Joe's (Jason's Grandpa) 75th Birthday Party. It was a casino theme. It was a very nice day. Ashlyn got to hang out with her cousin Quinn and Nicole and see a bunch of her family. Jason had a nice day hanging out with his brother and his family playing craps and blackjack.
It was a very fun and busy week.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was getting on today to let you know that you really needed to update your blog and then all of this! Sometimes I love busy weeks because its fun just to have stuff to do! I'm thinking about Disneyland again on wednesday! I need out! looks like fun parties and a great week!
Busy girls! Looks like everyone is having fun. See you Wednesday
Post a Comment